Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'd like to share an email with you....

I get fan mail all the time but I usually just ignore it. Its a chore to answer them all and I just don't have the time. But every so often I get one that I just plain like. I got this one a while ago and I immediately printed it out and hung it on the wall. I find it very profound. Baby balugas indeed. Enjoy:


-----Original Message-----
From: Mona Gagne [mailto:qpnrisjynpsu@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2005 10:05 AM
To: Ryan Landek
Subject: Where did Ryan go

In the middle of the night, I was walking by the sea, and a baby baluga jumped out from amongst the bushes. SO one day Mr. Gregor exclaimed "Why do skater normals have no preppy either?!?!?!" So I wanted to watched. or Maybe if I wanted to watch it then I had a dream, that countless historian lost their credit but i dont Remember what it was. I don't like you but can I have your autograph. No one wants your autograph so I stated to cry in the pizza shop. Where did Ryan go? He must have moved to Ohio.

2 comments:

Gouthami Rao said...

dude... we're still posting????

-arun

Ryan said...

Why not?!!